Hoje é 04/05/2117

Today is the four of may of 2117.
I am already dead but you are alive.
If my kids Angelica, Leonardo and Beatriz had children, maybe these children would be your grandpa or gradma. Actually from this perspective I wouldn't advice them to have children.
Mankind is still struggling to provide food and clean water to everyone in this blue globe (Earth, I mean).
By a century from now It can be possible send a message to the past.
So as I humble asking, would anyone there in the future to ask the numbers that won the lottery in the six of may of 2017?
It is published at http://loterias.caixa.gov.br/wps/portal/loterias/landing/megasena/
I know you can: so email: sheila.pre@gmail.com, and, please put together informations about your identity so I can leave 50% for you, as payment and greeting, in a testimonial.
Hope it works, have a good rich life from now.

Comentários

Anônimo disse…
Te amo. Beijos do futuro. Pre.

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Bichomania versus Petzoo

Enfrentando uma crise depressiva com coragem!

Hoje eu usei alisabel no cabelo.